Information Not Legal Advice
The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.
No Promise or Warranty
There is no promise or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or relevance of the information contained on this website.
No Contract or Attorney-Client Relationship
- Neither the information contained on this website nor the use thereof by a website visitor creates a contract or an attorney-client relationship.
- Viewing this website, or transmitting e-mail messages through this website, does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- Sending email to an attorney mentioned on this site does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and the attorney.
- Unless you are already a client of the attorney, your email may NOT be protected by the attorney-client privilege. Moreover, unless it is encrypted, email can be intercepted by persons other than the recipient.
- Deadlines are extremely important in most legal matters. You may lose important legal rights if you do not hire an attorney immediately to advise you.
- In some jurisdictions, information found on this site may be considered lawyer advertising.
- Any attorney listing does not constitute a recommendation of the attorney. Before hiring any attorney, you should investigate the attorney’s reputation and qualifications.
- This website contains links to other online resources. Those links are provided help you identify and locate other online resources that may be of interest. They are not intended to imply that MLSA sponsors or is affiliated with the persons or entities who created such site. Neither are the links intended to state or imply that MLSA is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links.
- Neither MTCrimeVictimHelp.org nor MLSA is responsible for the content of any comments posted on the website or on any site accessible through a link on MTCrimeVictimHelp.org.
MTCrimeVictimHelp.org has provided a link to the Chrome internet browser, which provides automatic translation, as a means to enable more people to have access to our website. Please keep in mind that although this translator tool is helpful it is not always grammatically correct, and it is not always able to translate legal terms accurately. If you need translation services, please contact MLSA directly through our HelpLine at 1-800-666-6899.
MLSA is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. This website endeavors to conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need to mail or fax a paper application, please download the paper application here. Mail to 616 Helena Ave, Suite 100, Helena, MT 59601 or Fax to 406-442-9817.
MLSA provides free translation services for more than 240 languages. If you need translation services, please contact MLSA directly through our HelpLine. Deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired callers can call 711 or use the relay service of their choice.
We are continually seeking solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing the MTCrimeVictimHelp.org website, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.